Get your Marketing done by an Aardvark expert!
Unlike most marketing agencies, we work within your team as your outsourced, part time ”Marketing Manager”. We focus on strategy, planning, implementation and measurement to build and deliver an effective marketing programme.
This gives improved results month after month and means more on-profile customers , more sales and, most importantly, more profit, with the minimum of effort and fuss for you and your business.
Here’s our commitment to Marketing Manager customers:
- Unlike a marketing agency, we’re ‘on your side’ and an integral part of your team
- We’ll work with you to set the right marketing strategy
- We’ll implement it effectively (on time and on budget)
- We’ll measure and monitor results and explain these to you at our regular report meetings
- We’ll agree exactly what we will do and what results you will get for the next 3 months
- We do all the project management to reduce your workload
- We ask only for a 3 month commitment with no nasty long term contracts
- We’re flexible, affordable (packages start at £300 per month) and we’ll improve your marketing to generate more, better quality sales leads.
Our Marketing Manager programs are affordable and very flexible, with a review of activities every quarter to allow for changes to suit your growing business challenges. There are no long term financial commitments or contracts – you only commit to one quarter at a time.
Typical activities include PR and blogging, social media, email marketing, designing and building new websites, branding and managing exhibitions and events. Our monthly reports and quarterly reviews ensure you stay informed at all times about how your marketing budget is being utilised and measured.
With the Aardvark Marketing Manager service, you’ll see real change – more leads, sales and positive ROI within 6 months.For a confidential chat about addressing your marketing challenges, please contact Gill Hutchinson at Aardvark Marketing on 0121 222 5743 or email email@example.com.
Click here to see some examples of customer successes.